[Milton-L] A new play about John Milton

Angelica Duran aduran at cla.purdue.edu
Thu May 11 11:55:21 EDT 2006

Dear Ms. Stephenson,

Thank you so much for telling us about this performance.  Just a thought:
there should be many Miltonists at the Modern Language Association
Conference 2006, held December 27-30 I believe and definitely in
Philadelphia, who may be interested in a reprise before or after the annual
Milton Society of America meeting during that larger conference.
Unfortunately, MLA 2006 will be the first I will miss in about 4 years.
Best of luck with the performance!

Adios,

Angelica Duran
(765) 496-3957