[Milton-L] Cambridge Summer School

Maria Castro nocturnalgloria at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 16:23:45 EDT 2006

 Dear scholars, I'll be attending a Cambridge Summer School program on John Milton and Paradise Lost, focusing in particular on books 1,4, 9, 10 and 12. The course director will be Fred Parker, Senior University Lecturer in English, Cambridge University,  Fellow and Director of Studies, Clare College.

   More info can be found here:

  http://www.cont-ed.cam.ac.uk/IntSummer/sschools/EngLit/courses/ga7.htm

   Although mostly conceived for undergraduate students such as myself, I thought it might be of interest to share the link with other Milton affictionados.

  *Ana de Castro

http://mail.yahoo.com