[Milton-L] Free Will, Forgiveness

alan horn alanshorn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 01:55:16 EDT 2006

Is that the best you can do? God said "directly" whereas Satan took
the long way around?

As for God not warning Uriel, and not making hell sufficiently
escape-proof, why not go all the way and ask why He created beings
capable of falling? All that stuff He says about free will is
obviously a thin story intended to cover up his plan to create a world
full of evil so He could punish everyone in it.

I notice you didn't present any arguments to satisfy Professor
Skulsky's second and third requirements.

I'm also wondering why Milton needs destabilizing. Is that meant to be obvious?

Alan H.