[Milton-L] Resend of question re Judaism

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 10:55:24 EDT 2006

Eh, yeah, of course Christ was a Jew whose teaching worked within and
critiqued the tradition of Rabbinic Judaism (you could say the
teachings of Christ represent a self critique of Rabbinic Judaism),
but I wouldn't speculate about what he knew or didn't know.  He did
call people to follow -him-, in particular, as the Christ, and made
pretty outrageous claims, such as that he was the one Moses spoke
about.

Jim R