[Milton-L] Resend of question re Judaism

SUPERBLOOMS at aol.com SUPERBLOOMS at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 04:42:14 EDT 2006

I do not usually respond to these messages but I do read some of them. Your
statement regarding Islam is the absolute truth and I had to let you know that
because many educated people in this country are too naive, ignorant or
misinformed about what Islam is all about. I have read quite a bit and know from
personal experience that women must cover up themselves to avoid sexually
provoking or enticing men. They cannot show their faces to the public for even their
faces will lure men into sexual misconduct.
    Throughout the history of Islam, women" main purpose is to produce
children for fighting the cause of Allah.  Men can have harems and large numbers of
children to substantiate the Muslim population for war and terrorism. They
also belive that if their population is greater than that of another group of
people it gives them the right to snatch more land from people they call
"infidels" Women are baby-producing machine, not beautiful women to be loved, desired
or cherish. They reproduce children for populating the world of Islam.