[Milton-L] 'Ontological superiority'

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 03:27:52 EDT 2006

Mitch Harris writes:

"I stand in line with Dr. Fallon's earlier suggestion
that much of God's claims regarding Satan and the
fallen in PL is descriptive rather than prescriptive."

I argue a position consistent with this view in a
recent article available online:

http://memes.or.kr/sources/ÇÐȸÁö/MEMES/15-2/15.2.04.Hodges.pdf

If this link fails to work (due to some Hangul (i.e.,
Korean) characters in the address), then go to my
blog:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/

Then, go to the blogroll on the right and scroll down
(not very far) to:

Hodges: Online Articles

Economy of Damnation: Satan's Fall in Paradise Lost
(pdf)

Click on that, and it should take you there. If none
of these links work, then I can probably send an
attachment for anyone interested.

Jeffery Hodges

University Degrees:

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley