[Milton-L] "Ontological superiority"

Michael Bauman michael.bauman at hillsdale.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:56:33 EDT 2006

I wish simply to endorse the theologically incisive explanation offered by Jim R. regarding God's ontological superiority and the moral implications it entails.  Jim has clealry and carefully pointed out the theological and philosophical pitfalls into which some of Milton's detractors occasionally  fall.  Not realizing the nature and extent of their own errors, and arguing from that flawed basis, they sometimes accuse Milton of mistakes he is not actually making.

Now, back to my lurking in the list's shadows.
Michael Bauman