[Milton-L] The War in Heaven

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Tue Jul 11 15:30:48 EDT 2006

>You might find it useful to google Stan  Goff.
>
>Here is a particular entry from his web site, in which he
looks at
>Haditha through the perspective of his military service in
Vietnam:

>http://stangoff.com/?p=296
>
>The last I knew, his son was in the military serving in
Iraq. Stan was
>one of the founders and is a member of the coordinating
committee of
>Bring Them Home Now, a campaign of military families,
veterans, active
>duty personnel, reservists against the war in Iraq. His last
military
>service was in the 1994 U.S. invasion of Haiti. It turned
him red.

>Carrol

Thanks. As I type I am listening to Talk of the Nation
discussing the statement from DOD today that OF COURSE all
terrorist prisoners are already under the Geneva Convention
Common Aryicle 3 and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. Makes my head spin.

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant