[Milton-L] The War in Heaven

rose williams rwill627 at cox.net
Tue Jul 11 14:35:06 EDT 2006

Endless havoc is wrought by modern persons who take it upon themselves to
reenact Biblical events in modern times, with themselves as God's personal
emissaries, of course. There was a good reason why Jesus talked so much
about humility. Too bad most of the human race was not listening.
Rose Williams