[Milton-L] The War in Heaven

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Tue Jul 11 13:20:09 EDT 2006

I will be teaching our Milton course this fall, and as
always, will probably find teaching the War in Heaven
contextualized by the war in Iraq.

At JMU we have a large contingent of ROTC students, and we
have a good number of students with military family
connections - siblings, uncles, aunts, parents in the
military and in many cases serving active duty abroad - so
that the reality of earthbound warfare is a present part of
life to many students.

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant