[Milton-L] The War in Heaven

R. Allen Shoaf rashoaf at clas.ufl.edu
Sun Jul 9 19:40:03 EDT 2006

With respect, and with apologies if the titles have already been mentioned, but
there are also, among others,

Stella P. Revard, The War in Heaven: /Paradise Lost/ and the Tradition of Satan's
Rebellion (Ithaca, N. Y.: Cornell University Press, 1980);

Neil Forsyth, The Old Enemy: Satan and the Combat Myth (Princeton, N.J.: Princeton
University Press, 1987);

Neil Forsyth, The Satanic Epic (Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 2003).

Best,

Al

R. Allen Shoaf, Alumni Professor of English 1990-93
Fellow of the National Endowment for the Humanities 1982-1983 & 1999-2000
University of Florida, P.O. Box 117310, Gainesville, FL 32611-7310
Co-founding Editor, EXEMPLARIA, ras at ufl.edu
http://www.clas.ufl.edu/english/exemplaria
http://www.clas.ufl.edu/~rashoaf/
FAX 352.374-2473; VOICE 352.371-7149 (Home); 352.392-6650 x 264 (Office);
352.317-0247 (Cell)
2016 NW 19th  Lane, Gainesville, FL 32605-3917