[Milton-L] Guest Book for William Bridges Hunter

John Ulreich jcu at email.arizona.edu
Tue Feb 21 15:44:36 EST 2006

Thank you Carol. And blessings on you for having provided that forum for
honoring someone who has had such a profound impact on so many lives.

Like Jameela, I too knew Bill's work better than I knew him, but being in
his company always made me feel a little better about myself.

John Ulreich

At 05:05 AM 2/21/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Thanks for doing this Carol.  I finally found the time to visit the book (see
>URL below, y'all) and added a comment though I knew Bill's work far better
>than
>Bill.  I think that's the position many of us are in, and since very few
>people
>have signed the book so far, I hope that is not holding them back.
>
>If there were a funeral in town, most of us would try to get
>there.  Signing the
>book takes much less time, and the family will appreciate it.  (I'm
>swimming in
>fatigue, or I'd say something Miltonic.  Maybe someone else will.)
>
>Jameela
>
>Quoting "cbartonphd at earthlink.net" <cbartonphd at earthlink.net>:
>
> > Message:  This URL leads to Bill
> > Hunter's obituary, and to a
> > guest book that some of you
> > may wish to sign, with or
> > without a note of condolence.Please visit the Guest Book for William
> Bridges
> > Hunter.http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?Id=GB16742362XClick on the above link
> > or cut and paste the url into your browser's address bar.
> >

>--
>Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
>Director of Graduate Studies
>Department of English
>The University of Southern Mississippi
>118 College Drive, #5037
>Hattiesburg, MS  39406-0001
>601 266-6214 ofc
>601 266-5757 fax

John C. Ulreich
Professor of English
& Affiliate Faculty in Religious Studies;
Chair, Dean's Advisory Committee, COH;
Faculty Senator for College of Humanities
P.O. Box 210067
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721-0067
(520) 621-5424