[Milton-L] Guest Book for William Bridges Hunter

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Tue Feb 21 05:05:00 EST 2006

Thanks for doing this Carol.  I finally found the time to visit the book (see
URL below, y'all) and added a comment though I knew Bill's work far better than
Bill.  I think that's the position many of us are in, and since very few people
have signed the book so far, I hope that is not holding them back.

If there were a funeral in town, most of us would try to get there.  Signing the
book takes much less time, and the family will appreciate it.  (I'm swimming in
fatigue, or I'd say something Miltonic.  Maybe someone else will.)

Jameela

--
Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Studies