[Milton-L] recordings for blind and dyslexic

Margaret Thickstun mthickst at hamilton.edu
Wed Feb 1 08:23:15 EST 2006

Thank you to everyone on the list for these excellent suggestions.  I
now have my student settled in with the first four books read by
Anthony Quayle (pretty dramatic, but he doesn't seem to have gotten
any further!) as we await the arrival of other versions, and I am
thinking about the possibility that all the students could benefit
from some reading along to recordings at the beginning, as they
acclimate themselves to Milton's sentences.--Margie
--
Margaret Thickstun
Elizabeth J. McCormack Professor of English