[Milton-L] Re: Cynthia's list (and Carol's additions)

Boyd Berry bberry at vcu.edu
Tue Aug 29 15:12:39 EDT 2006

Cunthia:

A few years before, perhaps 1963-4, there was no such list (thank goodness).
At that time, there were 6 exams, and one did 4.  History of Lnaguage,
Medieval, Renaissance, 18th c., 19th, and 20th C/  D. H. Lawrence, then, was
OK.

I think you right that there were no women in the curriculum, and no work
after WWII.

Boyd Berry