[Milton-L] query

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Tue Aug 29 12:03:47 EDT 2006

I always begin with the early poems, but I also always schedule a
marathon overnight reading of Paradise Lost the weekend before we begin
to deal with it in class.  I then expect my students to reread it in
section as we move through the text over the following five or six
weeks.

Louis

Louis Schwartz

Associate Professor of English