[Milton-L] query

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Tue Aug 29 11:20:46 EDT 2006

 From Secondary School Trench: I started class with "Upon His
Blindness." I introduced Milton , but since we had an in-service on
motivating students I had students do a journal entry on What is you
one Talent? Milton allows me to get know my students. In all classes
we were going toward Greek drama. But if I was going with Milton
(someday soon), I am introducing Milton and playing off Peter
Medine's idea - "The blind poet is the hero of the poem."
Congratulations Ross on teaching graduate students. Fun. Poetics and
architecture of form. Kemmer