[Milton-L] query

Angelica Duran duran0 at exchange.purdue.edu
Tue Aug 29 07:51:22 EDT 2006

Hello,

I think staring with Paradise Lost will work as well as what I imagine is
the standard of starting with the shorter poems.  I have always done it the
second way and many of my students have commented on happy they were that we
started off with short poems (appetizers) before feasting on Paradise Lost
(and Paradise Regained and Samson Agonistes).

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor
English and Comparative Literature