[Milton-L] Wickenheiser collection moves to South Carolina

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Sat Aug 26 23:06:44 EDT 2006

Thanks for your response, John.  (And congratulations yet another honor.)

Perhaps I should explain that by "online catalog," I wasn't expecting "the
full-scale illustrated catalogue of the collection, scheduled for publication
by the University of South Carolina Press for the 400th anniversary of the
poet's birth in 2008," but rather just a barebones list of what they have.  My
interest is specifically in whether the collection has one or more copies of
Milton's Logic (1672 or 1673), which wouldn't particularly be illustrated.

Cheers,

Jameela