[Milton-L] Milton on the Sacred and the Profane?

carl bellinger bcarlb at comcast.net
Wed Aug 23 01:44:07 EDT 2006

Thanks Jeffery. I'm intrigued. Two questions:

In the Pentateuch the common is inherently pure?

The rhetorical force of a four-term scheme can be both parallel AND
chiastic, both a-b/a-b AND a-b/b-a ??  Is this a rhetorical condition
special to the passage in question, or one found in other places (where?) in
the Pentateuch?

Carl