[Milton-L] Milton on the Sacred and the Profane?

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 12:55:37 EDT 2006

Jeffrey Shoulson wrote:

>>Though I haven't directly addressed the
purity/impurity question in my own research, it seems
to me the place to start is in Michael Lieb's
magisterial Poetics of the Holy. The final section of
Michael's exhaustively researched book is called "Res
Sacrae" and it includes numerous references to the
Levitical holiness code. Hope that helps.<<

Thanks Jeffrey. That's helpful, for it tells me where
to look.

Jeffery Hodges

University Degrees:

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley