[Milton-L] Strier, the Son's role and necessity-- last try

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:26:10 EDT 2006

In our own experience, moral reasoning is something we are taught, not
something we innately have.  As a result moral reasoning appears to be
extraneous to our natures.  In the nature of God, morality and God's
nature are equivalent.  No one taught God what is right as we were
taught.  Therefore the rigid necessity is nothing but God's fidelity
to his own nature which, since God is also the creator of the
universe, is also inherent in the structure of existence.

Jim R