[Milton-L] Re: Moby-Youknow (porno vs. art)?

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 17:04:30 EST 2005

Carol Barton wrote:

>>More than likely the early Queequeg scenes, as
Jeffrey Hodges suggests<<

Just for the record, it's actually "Jeffery."

I'm trying to keep my proper spelling on the internet,
but mispellings tend to spiral out of my control
anyway. Even some journals alter my name on my own
articles. And I went to a conference in St. Andrews a
couple of years ago where I was known as "Horrace
Jeffrey Hodges." When I was working at the University
of New England in Armidale, Australia, I was listed
under "Horace Geoffrey Hodges." Here in Korea, I'm
sometimes "Jeffrey Horace Hodges."

Perhaps I should give up and simply develop various
personalities to accompany 'my' names. These are
postmodern times, after all.

Jeffery Hodges . . . I think.

University Degrees:

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley