[Milton-L] Chrysostom query

Mitchell M. Harris mmharris at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 30 17:54:37 EST 2005

Tom-

I'm not at our library (and thus away from the PG), but I did a quick
Google search and found a note that suggests it is in PG Volume 48, pp.
963-1054. I hope this works. Let me know if it doesn't.

Best,
      Mitch Harris

Mitchell M. Harris
Assistant Instructor
Department of English
The University of Texas at Austin
mmharris at mail.utexas.edu

"Alack, when once our grace we have forgot,
  Nothing goes right . . ."
				   - William Shakespeare