[Milton-L] censorship and pl

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 30 14:11:28 EST 2005

>>>Being kicked out of a
volunteer job was traumatic for me, but at least I got an insight into the
effects of censorship.<<<

Within the bounds of Rome's own rules, it would not be right to call what happened to you "censorship," as Rome -- indeed, any organisation -- has the right to define its own curriculum.  Were you at least asked to stop?  Or quite blatantly "kicked out"?  If the latter, the shame is not that the curriculum was not allowed (indeed, it could not be), but rather that you weren't sat down and communicated with as to the issues,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org