[Milton-L] Re: porno vs. art?

Rose Williams rwill627 at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 16:56:23 EST 2005

Of course laws vary from state to state. I am not sure where there are
separate laws about child pornography. What disturbs me about the
pornography as a separate issue from child abuse in general is the money to
be made from it and the ability of the money-seekers to spread their
photographed abuse across the world for even more money. Wherever there is
money to be made from any activity, however foul, there will be plenty of
people ready to humiliate and injure the weak or helpless for the gain.
I will always mount my moral high horse when the subject of such activity
surfaces. Incidentally, my moral high horse is not nearly so high as the one
which many people mount the moment they even think of the word "censorship"
even if no one has said or even intended that DREADFUL word.
Rose Williams