[Milton-L] Re: porno vs. art?

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Tue Nov 29 11:08:27 EST 2005

>Just a small note: Carrol's email was intercepted by my spam
blocker and
>quarantined.
>
>Guess it fit someone's definition...

JMU's filters let it through fine. I wonder what set yours
off? Many years ago we had a primative computer message board
mail system that had a built-in censor that would question or
blaock [it's been a while] dubious words from being posted. I
was giving a recipe for something that called for a jigger of
bourbon ... and it blocked it.

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant