[Milton-L] RE: Address request

Roy Flannagan Roy at gwm.sc.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:21:21 EST 2005

Derek,

The address listed in the English Department at Eastern Kentucky is

margaret.deand at eku.edu

Best wishes,

Roy Flannagan

>>> dwood at stfx.ca 11/28/05 3:06 PM >>>
Can any one give me the address of Margaret J. Dean. The one in the
Grenoble programme list does not work. Many thanks.
	Derek Wood.

Derek N.C. Wood,
Senior Research Professor,
St. Francis Xavier University,