[Milton-L] Poslapsarian Liberty

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Fri Nov 25 23:57:28 EST 2005

I think the thing about prevenient grace is that it's always there --
from eternity it is prevenient.  The change is in the consciousness of
this grace within the recipient and its efficacy.

I also think the quotation provided by Prof. McColley needs to be
qualified.  Remember the image of the scattered body of truth
continually being gathered together in Milton's _Areopagitica_.
Regeneration isn't perfection: there is always growth.

Jim R.