[Milton-L] O Eve, in evil hour...

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Nov 21 20:02:25 EST 2005

Right...I think we need to distinguish between nudity and pornography
here.  Postlapsarian, agreessive sex, even if the couple remained
clothed, in contrast with the innocent nudity in prelapsarian Eden would
probably make a stronger statement about pornography than carefully
placed bushes.

Claire Danes would make a good Eve.  Christian Bale as Adam?

Jim R.