[Milton-L] [Fwd: Re: When and how did the canon die?]

Russ Leo rjl11 at duke.edu
Sun Nov 20 12:17:08 EST 2005

Given what has been said about textbook prices and anthologies, I
wonder whether the availability of Paradise Lost online (free of
charge) changes the discussion in any way.
Also, as a first-time Milton instructor (this semester, and we read
the work in its entirety) I am interested to hear about any of your
experiences using electronic editions of Paradise Lost...
Thanks,
Russ Leo