[Milton-L] [Fwd: Re: When and how did the canon die?]

jsavoie at siue.edu jsavoie at siue.edu
Sat Nov 19 21:41:56 EST 2005

I believe the latest Norton survey of British Lit contains the whole of Paradise
Lost.  I agree that the books keep getting bigger and usually not better, but a
few years back the editors did make a decision to include it all.  Has a newer
edition since come out to reverse the relatively recent decision to include more
Milton?

John Savoie