[Milton-L] Cromwell and miracles

Carol Barton cbartonphd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 21:30:50 EDT 2005

John . . . are you seriously suggesting that *anyone's* touch cured scrofula
(tuberculosis)????

Interesting, indeed!

But then, such feats were probably well within the realm of possibility for
someone who left us three "authentic" skulls . . .

Best,

Carol Barton

3. We should instead or as well be hearing about OC's powers as a curer of

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.