[Milton-L] London

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 11:51:14 EDT 2005

Dear All,
Because of my non-Anglo name, I have been mistakenly referred to as a "He."
It always happens to me in correspondence with people who don't know me.  I
would like to emphasize that I am a "She", married, and the mother of a
lovely daughter.  I thought that I needed to mention that.  It just sounded
so startling to be referred as a "He."  That's all.  I wonder if this would
change anything??
Best,
Salwa Khoddam