[Milton-L] London

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Sat Jul 9 15:11:01 EDT 2005

Dear Milton scholars,
I do agree with the latest posting that the subject of terrorist attacks does not relate to Milton.  Thus I am referring everyone interested to a professional view on the subject.  Dr. Robert Pape, a political science professor at The University of Chicago,  has written a book on this subject, carefully researched, and thus more credible than unprofessional viewpoints.  Its title is Dying to Win:  The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorists.
Best.
Salwa Khoddam