[Milton-L] Illlinois

Mulryan, John JMULRYAN at sbu.edu
Sat Jul 9 12:41:43 EDT 2005

Al: I'm off for my month-long soujourn at Champaign-Urbana to work  on the Variorum and the Cartari translation (since vetted by my Italian friend in Bergamo). I will also be giving a paper at the international emblem conference (you may have seen my "emblem" essay in MQ, but this is a different study) and it includes a field trip to Chicago. Could you supply me with Mike Lieb's e-mail address? Perhaps we can get together for lunch. Hope all is well with you. John.