[Milton-L]

Rose Williams rwill627 at cox.net
Thu Jul 7 16:49:24 EDT 2005

Is it on this list or another that we have a subscriber whose postscript is
"You know you have made God in your own image when he hates the people you
hate" ?

There is a reason that Jesus talked so much about humility. Everyone who
thinks he has God in a bottle and knows His mind is a tool of the Devil, be
he jihadist or American "who speaks for God."
Rose Williams