[Milton-L] London

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:14:41 EDT 2005

"Dr. Carol Barton" wrote:

> May the misery they've caused return to them "an hundredfold."

May I express my deep sympathy and solidariy with the millions that U.S.
terrorism has murdered, starved, tortured, made homeless, in Guatemala,
Nicaragua, El Salvador, Haiti, Iraq, Iran, Greece, Vietnam, Philippines,
Indonesia, Laos, Cuba, Palestine, Afghanistan, Chile, Colombia, Equador,
Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Honduras, Panama, Namibia, Mexico,* Liberia,
Libya, Venezuela, Yugoslavia, Somalia, Grenada, Cambodia, Angola,
Mozambique, Congo, Dominican Republic, Lebanon, Bolivia, Peru.

Carrol

*Alas Poor Mexico. So far from God; So close to the United States.