[Milton-L] C18-L Subscription Info

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Wed Jul 6 19:11:26 EDT 2005

I wish I'd posted a description here -- there is a pretty good
description of the list in the links below, but it's essentially an 18th
cent. listserve, not limited to writing in English, most of the people
subscribing tending to be more historians than literature types, but
pretty much all scholars working in their fields.  It does go off topic
sometimes and is lightly moderated with rare blow ups.  It's fairly
active; one guy in particular posts regularly pretty useful stuff on
18th cent. France.  If you have a question there's usually someone with
an answer.  Not quite as good as FICINO but not bad at all.

Jim Rovira