[Milton-L] Satan

Rose Williams rwill627 at cox.net
Tue Feb 15 16:22:32 EST 2005

The thinkers among my various theological professors and pastors always said
that Satan is attractive -- if he were as openly repulsive as depicted in
some medieval portraits, we might have fewer sinners. These teachers of mine
said that only on closer acquaintance, sometimes over a period of time, did
the true destructiveness of evil become apparent. Perhaps Milton is
following this reasoning.
Rose Williams