[Milton-L] Conference on John Milton

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Sat Feb 12 08:52:06 EST 2005

Hi, Kevin,

I plan to attend but not present.  I take it that we'll have information on
housing and registration in due time?

Jameela

Quoting "Kevin J. Donovan" <kdonovan at mtsu.edu>:

> The directors of the Conference on John Milton invite you to visit the
> conference website at the following link, where you will find information
> on past and future conferences:
> <http://www.mtsu.edu/~english2/milton.htm>.
>
> We look forward to seeing many of you in Murfreesboro in October.
>
> Kevin Donovan <kdonovan at mtsu.edu>  615-898-5898
> English Department, Middle Tennessee State University
> P.O. Box 401, Murfreesboro, TN 37132

Jameela Lares
Associate Professor of English
The University of So. Mississippi
118 College Drive #5037
Hattiesburg, MS  39406-0001
+601 266-6214 ofc
+601 266-5757 fax
SECURITY NOTICE:  On April 28, 2004, the University of Southern Mississippi
administration publicly revealed the contents of e-mail to several professors
whose email the administration had been monitoring.  These included e-mails
originating in private off-campus accounts but addressed to accounts on
University server.  Your e-mail to me may be read by and/or revealed to
outside parties. Campus phones are believed to be insecure as well.  If you
want confidentiality, please use my off-campus e-mail address, which is
<jamlares at yahoo.com>.