[Milton-L] sabbatical query

Lauren Shohet lauren.shohet at villanova.edu
Mon Feb 7 21:51:22 EST 2005

Dear Miltonists,

If I may use the list for deeply but obliquely Milton-related
question. . .

It looks as though my family and I may have the opportunity to spend my
2005-06 sabbatical in Provence, near Aix. If any of you could offer
advice on how to obtain library privileges in France, how to find
networks of early modern scholars in southern France with whom to share
work, perhaps even how to get children situated in appropriate schools,
I'd very much appreciate hearing from you off-list.

Merci!

Lauren Shohet

Lauren Shohet
Associate Professor of English