[Milton-L] struggling with a paper

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Sat Feb 5 21:49:56 EST 2005

Jacob -- yes, that does seem to be the way it goes, eh?

You're right about needing to distinguish between Satan's belief and the
way things are.  I don't  have the text of PL at hand right now (and
didn't plan to stay online much longer anyway), but did Satan express a
reason for that belief?  Just curious, we'd still need to distinguish
between Satan's perceptions and reality as well, while accepting that
even the Devil can see things the way they are.

Ha...imagine that (sarcasm intended).

Jim