[Milton-L] just struggling

MarcPaul digitalplacebo at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 5 15:29:49 EST 2005

Some food for thought:
Better yet...does the Old Testament itself promote misogyny?  What is the
typification of such a sentiment in the historicising of Christian
history...(see Hellen Ellerbee's "Dark Side of Christian History..amongst
MANY others)..Salem Witch Trials...etc (the list is long).
Just a thought...but I've often read antiquity as having put women in their
place...and I would venture to guess,  that the Old Testament does just
this.

MarcPaul
"Sum Ergo Cogito."