[Milton-L] Struggling with a paper

Rose Williams rwill627 at cox.net
Thu Feb 3 21:17:43 EST 2005

Also, some of the Latin versions of the Bible, such as the one Priscillianus
used, do not have some of the clauses  in the New Testament letters about
obedience for women. When Priscillianus and his ilk were silenced for
heresy, St. Jerome's Bible became in most places the only one available.
Rose Williams