[Milton-L] Struggling with a paper

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:55:17 EST 2005

I hope you observed the tongue in cheek, Jacob :).  I'd respond with
your "point taken" to your sentence below.

Mr. Smith - I hope you see I wasn't being completely serious with that
last comment about Paul's misogyny, but those who assert it aren't
relying solely on the passage I made reference to in the pastoral
epistles.

Biblical scholarship tends to change its mind, and the arguments posed
for or against authorship of Pauline epistles are usually working with
very thin data and are very speculative.

Jim