[Milton-L] for Kemmer Anderson

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:53:54 EDT 2004

Not exactly an answer but an FYI for Jefferson's catalog
You might take a look at the online catalog:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/becites/main/jefferson/88607928.toc.html

for example,
19. Milton's Paradise Lost 1st Ed. in 10 books, p 4º.
 39. Milton's Paradise Lost, fol, Foulis. (see
http://special.lib.gla.ac.uk/exhibns/foulis/books1.htm for foulis
printings).
 20. Milton's Paradise Lost and Regained Baskerville, 2 v 8º.
 32. Milton's Paradise Regained and other Poems Baskerville, 4º.

-John