[Milton-L] TR : RE : IMS8 register online with our secure server

ims8 ims8 at upmf-grenoble.fr
Wed Sep 15 10:50:16 EDT 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jameela Lares [mailto:Jameela.Lares at usm.edu]
Envoyé : mardi 14 septembre 2004 02:50
À : John Milton Discussion List; ims8
Objet : Re: RE : [Milton-L] IMS8: deadline -18

Christophe,

I've gone to the website to register, and am a bit concerned.

Is there a reason that the URL for the secure server does not begin with
https but rather merely http?  In the US, secure servers are usually noted
with the additional -s.

Or is the site secure despite the URL, and is this indeed why one if told
more than once that the site is secure?

Others may have my question, so I post it here.

Amicablement,

Jameela
--
Jameela Lares