[Milton-L] IMS8: deadline -18

ims8 ims8 at upmf-grenoble.fr
Mon Sep 13 16:33:51 EDT 2004

Dear Sherry,
All the hotels listed in our partner's database are located close to the
town center and a streetcar will take you there within 15 mn.
The IMS8 will be held at the School of Politics on the Campus.
Please visit our website :
http://www.upmf-grenoble.fr/john-milton/eng/stay_eng.htm and click on the
"B&T" logo to find your accommodation and book online.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.
Cheers,
Christophe

Christophe TOURNU
Associate Professor