[Milton-L] IMS8: deadline -18

Christophe TOURNU christophe.tournu at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 12 22:53:35 EDT 2004

Dear Members of the Milton-L,
You have a little more than two weeks to submit abstracts for the Eighth
International Milton Symposium, which will be hosted by the University of
Grenoble 2, 7-11 June 2005.
Papers are sought on "Milton, Rights and Liberties", and proposals on other
aspects of Milton studies will also be welcome. The deadline to submit
proposals is 30 September 2004. You will find more details on our website
(http://www.john-milton.org)
There we will also find information on travel, accommodation and
registration fees. The social programme will include a performance of
Handel's "Samson" by The University of Grenoble Symphony Orchestra.

We look forward to hearing from you.
With best wishes,

Christophe Tournu
The IMS 8 representative